Tuesday 29 January 2008

Our Card Club

I help run a card club in my local village - Saughall, Chester - and we have some really nice members. The club was started a few years ago by Jacqui and Alison and I started going there in 2007. Alison unfortunately had to give it up as she is now studying, so I stepped in to help Jacqui. We usually get between 18 and 26 members and there is a range of exerience and abilities amongst the members buit they are all very enthusiastic and I feel privileged to know them all. Each month we have a challenge and we all have the same item or items to work with. It never ceases to amaze me how many different ideas we can come up with using the same stuff. Starting next month, I am going to publish on here what we have all had and the results. I hope you enjoy seeing the results,

No comments: