Thursday 29 May 2008

4 in 1

This is a 4 in 1 card!!!
That is, 4 challenges all rolled together!! Now I didn't do this because I was trying to be a genius peeps, cos I aint that clever!!! No, I did it cos as per usual, in true pink piggy fashion, I wanted
to so some challenges, left it a little bit late as I realised that I have loads of stuff to do for a forthcoming workshop and therefore only had a limited a limited amount of time - el numbskull that I am at times - it's true lol xx
So I thought - and this bit IS genius lol xx (well it is for me!!) - why not roll them all together!!!!
So the challenges are -
Ismaki 21 based on a sketch by the ever so clever Claudia
PTW - one for the fellas
Stamp Something - using something 'faux', in this case the stitching
and last but by no means least
Tilda & Co challenge 21 - that's torn it
The papers are Funky Fairy and Mad About Cards, the brads are Poppicrafts, and that fab arrow is from Marieka's etsy shop - its a great download.
If I am being honest, I am not totally thrilled with the result - can't say why exactly, but it just doesn't 'feel' right!! - so I possibly won't do that again, but hey ho, we live and we learn.
But tfs peeps xxxxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superbe !! j'aime beaucoup les couleurs !!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card ! Great work !

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow how cleaver are you babe doing all these challenges ,
stunning card as allways ,love it ,Dawnx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute card! Love the black and white with the colored image, it really pops. Fun faux stitching too. Happy that you joined in our challenge this week. Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

geniale ta carte
bizz Mu

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! x

Anonymous said...

wonderful card

Mandy said...

Absolutely super card, layout is really lovely, and colours look fab!!

Mandy

Julie said...

Fab card Dawny and very clever to roll all those challenges into one card, maybe that's what I ought to do as I seem to have had so little time for crafting lately.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great card Dawny and well done on making work for 4 challenges. Hugs, Nikki x

Cheryl said...

Gosh you have been busy Dawny..... you are producing some lovely pieces here.....I have been looking a few posts back. Is nice sometimes to go back a few posts and compare.

Lovely, thank you.

Julie said...

well done you! 4 challenges in 1 is fab, love this card. x