Monday 16 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Goes Fruity xxx



Ohh I just love these colours xxx

This week, our challenge over at Papertake Weekly is Feelin Fruity with Funky Fairy!! So all you have to do is to create a card with something edible on and you could win yourself the new Funky Fairy Feelin Fruity Shabby Style download - and very verrry gorgeous it is too xxxx

Nip over and see what the sweet PTW girlies have done with the download.

This is what I did with it.

This card was so easy peasy to do and as soon as I saw that paper, I knew that I just had to use it.

The ribbon is Poppicrafts and the little black pearls were from Creative Pastimes In Ellesmere Port. I got the Glamour Dust out again just to give the strawberry a bit of sparkle - it looks like it has been dipped in sugar (ohh drool drool). It reminds me of a nice warm sunny day at Wimbledon, which sadly we are not going to this year.

Also sadly, we probably won't be having any nice warm sunny days either, but what can ya do short of emigrating lol!!!

I did a bit of doodling cos I just love doing it!!!

Now this is just a short post tonight (you may be verry glad to hear after the lengthy ramblings of late!!) because I have some new bad boys which I got today and I am just dying to see what they are made of lol xxx These babies are Pro Markers, oh yes, but they are the Aqua markers so I can watercolour with them.

The question is, will I prefer them to the usual bad boys??? Well I'll have a fiddle-de-dee and let you know.

Have a fabbytastic evening xxxxx

18 comments:

Macpurp said...

i like this card! very nice!

be interested to see how you get on with aqua pro markers, i saw them online.
love tina x

SallyB said...

I agree...very nice colours. The dotty doodling looks very effective.

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun, just spent a pleasant 15 minutes reading all that I have missed on here such a bad blogger that I am, need a spank really. How are you coping with the two of them, I must admit when I stay at Richards those early mornings on my own with Owen are just so precious, so I know what you mean.
I love this card by the way what fabby colors. better go and catch up with a few more neglected visitors
Huggles dear
Jacqui x

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just beautiful!!!!!! I so love the colors dear just gorgeous hon

Marcea said...

What gorgeous colours ... so fresh. Have fun playing hunny - look forward to seeing the results
-x-

Beth said...

Oh I love it! The strawberry looks good enough to eat! I hope you're enjoying your love in with the new boys! xx

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun, love those yummy colors.

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Dawny,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Mrs Wonka said...

Bright & funky......just how I like it!

Let us know how you get on with the pens!

Mrs W x

Lia said...

Hi Piggy,
It's the first time that i visit your blog and wow all your cards are beautiful.
I love the papers, stamps and all the details
hugs Lia

helen said...

please let us know what you think of the aqua "bad boys" lol and thats my local craft shop where i get mine from too !!!
huggs
helen x

scotspanda said...

fabby colours, the paper is just lush, perfect for anything :o) love it chick

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Dawny what a great card hunny. Hope your having a good week so far. What fabulous weather we're having! hugs Linda x

Cheryl said...

Unusual card.....I like uusual....

What, no wimbledon??

and who said it is going to be a bad summer....
they are wrong....I have been watching the rooks today, they are raising their nests. Country folk say a good summer is in store when this happens......

We have had wall to wall sunshine for the last five days and another week of sunny weather is in store (apparently).......

Murielle said...

WOW....Dawny, your card is Fantastic!!!!!!
Lovely colours and details .
I love your design.
Hugs, Mumur

simplyfairies said...

I love this one Dawny, sooo you!!

Will be glad to hear how ya got on with ya bad boys, I keep looking at them...

Stacey said...

Totally love this card Dawny, your doodles dots are the perfect frame for the paper ~♥~

Tasha said...

WOW this card is super fun and funky its so lush
love tasha xx