Friday 4 September 2009

Just Magnolia + ROP :)


Yes, it's another double :)

These gorgeous stamps just happened to drop through my letterbox this week and I just had to ink them up. Tilda and her kitty cat and the little stool are both available at Dies To Die For and you can see them here

So I thought I'd use them for this week's Just Magnolia challenge (I missed last weeks for some reason) and this week it is a sketch by Mina. I also combined it with the challenge over at Roses On Paper which is a really nice one I thought, which is to 'incorporate the use of punches in a Sketch Challenge of your choice!'

So I think this ticks all the right boxes.


Here's me card.

I used the old faithful PMs and a teeny bit of Glamour Dust.

I've had probs with me lighting and editing again girls so these pics are not brill. They look a bit faded but IRL they aren't like that.
If I get chance I'll re-take them tomorrow.


So I used my SU punch which I got from my PTW teamie, the loveliness that is Mandy :) The papers are both my very fave PP

Here's home made charm - not the heart natch. I got that from a bead shop I frequent (all too often if you listen to his Lordship!!).

The papers are a mixture of Paper Cellar and RAKs

Only a little bit of dimenson but it isn't totally flat.

This is a very short post tonight lovelies - you will be glad to hear - cos I haven't long finished work and I haven't had owt to eat yet. My dinner is courtesy of Marco Pierre White. No he isn't coming round to cook, cry cry. It's one of his soups which is like a meal in itself and VERY nice.

Then I'm off for an early night cos I am up very early as Nikkie and I are going to the GMEX tomorrow. I will at long last get to meet my Wild Rose Studio boss, the lovely Dulcie which I am so looking forward to.

So have a great evening and I'll be back soon if not sooner xxx

20 comments:

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love your colouring of Tilda. katxx

Maria Therese said...

beautiful details!!

SallyB said...

Lovely card Dawny and do hope you have a good weekend! Lucky you going to meet Dulcie. Just not possible with my little ones in tow! Say Hi and tell us all about it..Lots of piccies please.

Louise said...

It's beautiful Dawn :) Have a great time at the GMex.
Louise x

jacque4u2c said...

Just drop the jaw gorgeous!

cheryl said...

totally ticks all the right boxes for me amazing detail just adore it love cheryl xxx

loftylass said...

Gorgeous card Dawny - as ever.
I've just ordered the PP stripes set - you always use them to such good effect.
Hugs
HW
x

Vicki said...

This is so pretty Dawny, love the dangly charm and all the stitching really finishes it off beautifully xx vicki xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous Tilda card, love the punched swirls and that gorgeous charm.
luv
Debby

tanja said...

hi its beauty your card by by tanja

debbies said...

Your card is stunning and the charm you used is perfect!

Jacee said...

Fab card Dawny, love the colours you have used, I'm a sucker for pink, don't see anything wrong with the picture quality hun, looks fine, as your pics always do. have fun at Gmex, wish I was going, you lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Yur card is as beautiful as all your cards Dawny...
Hope your having a fab time :)x
lotsa loves:)x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Dawny,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

tis very gorgeous Dawny, fantastic promarker work I have to say. Don't knock your photos, they beat mine hands down!

Victoria
x

pickle said...

Hi Dawn,
I haven't been blogging much recently and just had a nosey throuhg all your new stuff. all as stunning as ever, especially like this one and the tangy hanglar very striking
xx kerry xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Dawny ... love the soft colours and the fabulous bead charm. Sorry haven't visited for a while .. wehre does time go to ?? Hope you're keeping well hun
pauline x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Dawny, and love the colours on this
Clairex

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Dawny, wow what a totally stunning card hunny. I love the image and the papers youve used here. Tilda with her cat is a real cutie!!!! have a wonderful day hunny, hugs Linda x

Iris Wiechmann said...

What a beautiful card Dawny! Love your choice of colors and the details you've added! Thanks for joining in on our ROP/BnW challenge!

Hugs,
Iris