Monday 11 January 2010

That's Charming !!!


EDITED - I messed up the scheduling thing again - doh!!! - and this should have gone out on Sunday 10th. I would normally re-do but it's my first day back at work today and I've run out of time, soz chicksters. So can you all pretend that you are reading this yesterday please pretty please :) I know I am a dope!!!

Hi peeps and I hope that everyone is managing to stay warm (did I say that last time lol !!!)

This is a very quick post today as it is a certain little lady's 4th birthday and we have quite a bit on!! It's Sunday so that means it's time for another challenge over at Anyone for Anya and this week, our challenge is 'That's Charming'.

As always, I coloured Miss Anya with PMs and added a sprinkling of Glamour Dust to her petticoat :)

And as always, I had probs editing the pics!!!
So a million squillion shades of red here :(
I came across this heart shaped cutter, so I thought I'd use it as the image I used is one from the new the Miss Anya Love set.

You can get these as well as your PMs from the wonderful Tracey at Dies To Die For.



This is the card, which I have to say I am not at all happy with.

The papers are a real mish mash and to be honest, once again I haven't got a clue where they came from cos they were literally in a box that I was about to chuck out. I found quite a few sheets of red based papers and decided to use a couple of them here.

The black and white checked paper is, I'm pretty sure, a Nancy Kubo paper which I got from Prima - can't find the link for that, sorry!!!

The heart shape in the corner was made using an old Sissix paddle punch and I just blinged it up a bit.



That gorgeous heart charm was from Dies To Die For and I covered a big red brad with a scrap of the black and white paper. For the life of me I cannot image what I was thinking about cos it looks awful, but you know me, warts and all on here lol xxx

And I just had to use a bit of me very fave ribbon on there!!

So that is me done.
We are off to Kyla's party and I have the Headex ready for when we get back (well there are 16 kids going). Have a fab day - yours will no doubt be a lot quieter than mine lol xx and I'll see you very soon.

Hugs to all xxx

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Tis lovely Dawny! Gorgeous paper combo, even if you don't know where it is from! Hope you survived the party! ~x~

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card!!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Happy new year Dawny - hope you had a good christmas...

Stunning card...love the charm and colours...

Hope Kyla had a fab party.....Sally-Ann...xx

Leann said...

Hope Kyla has a fab birthday (I'm pretending it's Sunday for ya Pigster ;0)

T'is a gorgeous card Misses x x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I don't know why you don't like this, coz I do. Love the imae and the charm. Marianne x

Sandi said...

lovely card. Sandi

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card as always...am loving your red and black period....have great fun at the party....and happy birthday to the sweetie pie...hugs kath xxxxx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Dawny
I love this! Love the colours, image, papers - the gingham and dotty together looks fab!
Take care.
Kelly.x