Sunday 16 May 2010

Where’s The Pics?

Picture 005 copy1

Ohh it’s a bit mean over here today on the pics front, but that’s because I don’t seem to be able to  photograph this darned easel cards. I mean I love them, but I can never seem to get the angles right. So sorry lovelies, there’s only a couple.

But the card is for our Anyone For Anya challenge which this week is

Don’t be Square,

and we want to see something different from the usual 6 x 6 bad boys. The DT cards are wonderful and there are lots of ideas over there so if you get a sec, nip and check it all out :)

Picture 001 copy

So this is what I did.

I used three images on here and they are the new CC Designs images which of course are just gorgeous. I had to sit Nora down on the fence verrrrrrrrry carefully cos I didn't want her to get splinters, heehee.  Everything on the card is available from the loveliness that is Tracy at Dies To Die For and Tracy is also our fab sponsor this week.

So I’ll just list and link the products and also the Copics colours to make it easier.

Copics – BG10, BG15, E0000, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, E50, R0000, R11, R32, RV34, Y0000, Y06, YG0000, YG03, YG11, W1, W5

Images - CC Designs Butterfly FenceButterfly NoraHansel With Flower and stamped onto Digital Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock.

Papers – My Minds Eye Quite Contrary  Little Miss Muffet - Hello Beautiful - Little Flowers

Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch 

See the little green gems? Well time to fess up  because they were in our Kyla’s CBeebies mag and I thought I might ‘borrow’ them for this. They were her leftovers from when she decorated her cress growing pots so I don’t suppose she’ll mind lol xxx

I’m also on another flyer because we’ve been out all day climbing up Moel Ffamau and I am plain knackered!!! I am still on  this ruddy diet re the forthcoming hol and I’m doing the old Weightwatchers this time cos I like to share out my failures amongst them all lol xx . On this plan, if you exercise, you can gain points and as points really do make prizes (in this case, more food lol xxx) I am going for it majorly. Yesterday we had a 14 mile bike ride and then this today. 

Blimey O’Riley!!!!!

Anyway, have a great evening peeps and see you soon if not sooner.

Hugs to all xxx

11 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dawny. Really pretty card. Loving these new cc design stamps, you've done a super job with them. Lotsa luv xxxx

Kat said...

This is so sweet Dawny. The images are so cute and that DP is gorgeous.

Kat x

cheryl said...

oh this is gorjus hun so love the papers you have used and the colurs are beautiful love hugs cheryl xxxx

Loz said...

This is gorgeous Dawny!! Love these sweet Pixies!! Have a nice rest after your hike! ♥

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Dawny.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

Your cards...as per...are beautiful...just love pastels!!!

Diane said...

Lovely card, Dawny with beautiful colouring.
Good luck with the diet!
Diane x

nicky said...

such a sweet card love the paper and the image

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dawny,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beth said...

Gorgeous card Dawny! I think you've photographed it just fine - I know they're a bit tricky! Such a sweet image and papers are so lush!

Love Beth xx

Leigh said...

oh this is just cute and fabulous