Tuesday 15 June 2010

Neopolitan Ice Cream

 Picture 010 copy Yes we have a bit if a yummy challenge over at Papertake Weekly because this week it’s

Ice Cream Flavours

so we want to see the colours of your fave ice cream reflected in your card. Well I had a real choice for this because I LOVE the stuff, but in the end I went for Neapolitan!!!

Picture 009 copy

And this is what I did.

The images is one of Di’s Digital Downloads and she is our sponsor this week - there are 5 digis of your choice up for grabs :).  If you haven't checked out the website, do nip and have a look cos they are verrrry sweet.

Now I had another senior moment and chucked away the Copics list so sorry lovelies!!! And the papers are from the 12 x 12 mountain again so no clues there.

But ……

Picture 008bloom … the gorge blooms are Wild Orchid Crafts

and ….

Picture 012 copy

… we have a bit of Martha’s Doily punch again which is on my fave pile once more (Tracy has these over at Dies To Die For if you haven't yet bagged yerslef one – they are sooo fab!!!).

Please excuse the flyer peeps today cos I am sinking under the paper in here – cry cry :(    I’ll be back soon as soon with another helping of pigginess but until then, take care and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

14 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh! A picture of your 12x12 mountain or copic pile would make a great picture just to sit & drool over. Is there no end to your gorgeous supplies? Love this card and the papers couldn't be more perfect! XX

Diane said...

Oh too cute!!! Such a sweet image!
Sweet soft colors!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness gracious!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Love the image, love the way you colored it, and love your design! Can you tell I love this card??! LOL! Absolutely precious, Dawny!
hugs!
Sharon

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) ,,, such a cute image and I love the neopolitan paper ,,, perfect ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Daqny, that image is very cute!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd choose this image as soon as I saw it! Another gob smackingly gorgeous card - I don't know how you do it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Dawny,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynne in NI said...

OMGosh, she is beyond cute!
And your papers are sooo scrummy too!

12345 said...

hi there, its a lovely card, and i wanted to know how i can make these roses, do u have any tutorial for that, thanks , visit my blog for card ideas, www.simplycardmaking.blogspot.com
sahar

cheryl said...

wow once again hun this is just stunning love the colours you have used,hugs cherylx

Julie said...

A real sweetie Dawny

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this card Dawny, adorable bear and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Beth said...

Such a cute card Dawny! I love this cutie pie little cat and the colours are yummy!

Love Beth xx

Jennifer said...

Really stunning card and lovely ice cream colours xx Jenny xx