Monday 19 July 2010

Ohh Hunny, I’m Hoooome lol xxx

Hi lovely peeps and hope all is well xxxx.

The pigster is back after her hols and only a tiddly pound heavier, despite eating like, well a pigster really!!!

Woohooo!!!!

I don’t have a card to share today - I’ll be back in full card making mode tomoz for PTW,

BUT I do have something better to share cos over at …..

LOTV\

… there is some fab candy for you - two Christmas stamps from the new release - Mr Snowman and Father Christmas. If you click on the pic, it will take you straight there peeps xxx

For a full view of the whole set, check out the LOTV website for more info. Entry is open until Wednesday 21st July so best be quick, and all you need to do is put the Ideas to Inspire Blog Banner on your blog in your side bar with a link back to us - then leave your details with Mr Linky and a winner will be chosen at random on Wednesday 21st July.

I’ll see you in the morrow but until then,  hugs to all xxxx

2 comments:

Marcea said...

well done on the 1lb .... I managed 9 of them ... OMG!
Welcome home xxx

Jacilynn said...

oooh, thanks for the heads up.
x