Thursday 21 October 2010

Brrrrr It’s Cold!!!!

im 

Hi peeps and hope you are all OK and staying nice and warm – it’s really cold here today.

Today over at the Lili Of The Valley Thursday Challenge our theme is

Winter Fun

so that calls for lots of snow, snowflakes and glitter – and there are lots of Lili Of The Valley wintery images to choose from. There’s a £10 voucher to spend in the shop up for grabs so if you get a sec peeps, nip over and check it all out :)

Picture 001 copy

So I chose this cute Christmas Bunnies & Robin image and gave it the Copics and Glamour Dust treatment.

I made some ‘snow’ for the bottom of the image by trickling on some tacky glue, adding some Flowersoft (Polar White) then adding a bit more tacky glue and sprinkling on a bit more Glamour Dust.

Now peeps, it does look on this pic like someone has peed in the snow,  cos it looks a funny yellow colour – oooerrrr!!! I think if I do this again, maybe I'll try Glossy Accents instead of tacky glue and see if it makes a difference.

ps copy

It’s nice and white here which is how it looked when I first did it, but this has more to do with the editing than anything else.

The papers are Nitwits – Still Joyful Hearts – and I do love the lilac and blue colours together.  I used a fab  sentiment ribbon from Pink Petticoat and some pearl sprays and some self adhesive pearls which are available from Wild Orchid Crafts

Picture 008 copyps

I haven’t used this labels nestie in a while, naughty piggy!!!

And ooops, the widdly snow is back - naughty bunny!!!

 

Picture 003 copyps

Picture 004 copyps1

 

 

 

Still loving these angles!!!!

Oh I am such a creature of habit.

Maybe I have some sort of craft OCD !!!!!

Or maybe it’s a comfort zone thing!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Picture 006ps copy

And a very glary and awful pic to finish!!!

Well that’s me done for today. Me and my new hair cut are off to do some work, collect the car from the garage, make a start on a commission, do some shopping,  finish my DT card for JM tomorrow, do some more work on the Christmas projects for a workshop we are doing in November then finally go to a networking event thing re work (I HATE them!!). 

So a nice quiet day then!!!!!

I hope you have a great day and see you tomorrow with something a little  Tilda-ish,

Hugs to all xxx

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Kat said...

Gorgeous Dawny. Sweet image and lovely colour combo. Love it.

Kat x

Jennie said...

Ooo its lovely Dawn!
And i love you went with a Happy Sentiment makes a nice change from the standard ones you see :)

xxx

PS I would keep with the angles! I like them :)

xx

Junie said...

beautiful card !!! truly beautiful !! adore the colours you have used

Maria Therese said...

Super sweet card!! Yepp it's cold here too.. and lots and lots of snow we weren't prepared for..

craftymum said...

great card
hugs sarah x

PepPop said...

Gorgeous card, love the non traditional Christmas colours. Giggled at your yellow snow though :) Jaqui x

Lynda said...

Absolutely stunning card!

Love Lynda xxx

Analia Cristina said...

This is beautiful!!!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Berry said...

Adorable image Dawny, such cute and fab colours! You are so right Chester was flippin freezing today lol! Hugs Rebekah xx