Friday 29 April 2011

All The Bs!!!

Picture 003c copy

Morning peeps and Happy Friday.

This is a really short post today because I am off to the airport to collect my lot and then me and Kyla are settling down for a Royal Wedding Fest :)

Today over at the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge  our theme is

Buttons, Bows & Bling

so you just need to use any or all of those on your work.

We have 2 fab sponsors and prizes so if you get a sec, nip over and have a mooch before the nuptials start lol!!!

Picture 009c copy

So this is what I did and I’ll do the shopping list at the end and leave you to look at the pics …..

Picture 003c1223 copy

Picture 012c copy

Picture 011c copy

Shopping list -

Hello Little Butterfly Tilda  from Simon Says Stamp and coloured with these Copics -

E00, E21, R11, R20 (skin), E40, E42, E50 (hair), BG0000, BG10, BG15, BG34, BV0000, BV00 (clothes etc)

Papers are Promises Collection from Nitwits

Butterfly Die - Marianne Design Creatables - Butterfly Style 3 from Dies To Die For

15mm Gingham ribbon, polka dot buttons and butterfly charm all from The Ribbon Girl

and last but by no means least, self adhesive rhinestones  from Wild Orchid Crafts

……………………

Ok so that’s me done and I’m off to the airport. Enjoy your day and the wedding if you are going to watch (how could you not, awww – I cant wait to see her dress!!)  and see you soon.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

11 comments:

Donalda said...

Girl this is just gorgeous. I love those 2 colors together and so love your new image. She is adorable.

Yes I set my alarm and am up watching the wedding. It's 4 am here but just had to watch. Hugs

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So goorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card as always..the colours are amazing...Well the Princes have just arrived so I'm off now to watch the rest of the wedding..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kirsty said...

Hi gorgeous bright fresh Tilda with those lush papers. Really loving the bow too. Enjoy can't wait to see her dress to. Wonder where the guests buy there cards from should be here lol. Kitty :D

Crafty Lynz said...

Adorable!! love the butterfly's x

Only By His Grace said...

Super wonderful. I love the colors of this card. The whole card is beautiful.
Hugs Maz

Anonymous said...

This is really precious!! I love your colors and layout!! That butterfly is really sweet!! :) I've used this same image today on my card!!...sadly it doesn't fit with your challenge though!

Suzi Mac said...

This is so beautiful, I love the fresh colours and the design. A beautiful card.
Hugs
Suzi x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Jo said...

stunning! *claps*

Analia Cristina said...

this is a very sweet card!