Thursday 28 April 2011

Part One !!!

 Picture 013c copy

Morning peeps and this is the first of 2 posts today – more in a sec!!

Today over at the Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge we have gone all soppy – must be something to do with some wedding or other tomorrow – and our theme is

Love Is In The Air

(I do hope that you aren't stuck for the rest of the day with that God-awful song going round your head – sorry Mr JP Young but it makes me cringe a bit – reminds me of drunk people pretending they like each other at weddings and parties!!)

Anyway there is as always a fab prize up for grabs donated by the loveliest of lovelies, Lisa & Laila …

GIFT VOUCHER[4]

and this …

Picture 009c copy

.. is my card.

A really quick and easy peasy one this cos I used a cute square  :)

Picture 014c copy

I used the new Nitwits papers which are from the Promises Collection and the MS PATP punch which I have forgotten the name of (sorry Carol – again lol!!!)

Picture 010c copy 

The bow is actually made using 2 different ribbons, both from The Ribbon Girl –  25mm satin in dark purple  and some open weave in lavender. I used one of the huge heart charms and I love that it is so big and funky, I really do :)

Picture 012c copy

Spot old piggy’s face in the reflection – I look like I’m in the hall of mirrors at the fair, ooooops!!!

So that’s me done for now but I will be back shortly with something a bit special so see you in a bit and hugs to all in the meantime xxx

8 comments:

Victoria said...

oh gorgeous card my dear love the image coloured so perfectly x

Lillian Child said...

This is SO LOVELY! Beautiful coloring ... just stunning!

I just found your blog and am now a follower. So very nice to meet you. Stop by my blog sometime soon and give me a shout out!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Kirsty said...

Hi these squares are Definately cute !. Love the heart and edgeing too. Kitty :D

WencheP said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colors and the big bow.

chrissy xx said...

One Fabulous card. One cute image. LOve these papers and your bow is soooo pretty.
Chrissyxx

Loz said...

look at that huge heart!! I love the cute squares, the colours on your card are lovely ♥

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Dawny, such an adorable cute couple too.
luv
Debby

Iulia said...

Gorgeous card!Amazing coloring! Love it!
Hugs, Iulia