Tuesday 14 June 2011

Quick & VERRRY Easy :)

Picture 013c copy

Morning lovely peeps and I hope you all had a great weekend xxx

Today over at Papertake Weekly we have a Dads & Lads theme for you seeing as it’s nearly Father’s Day.

I went for a general male card and this would do for any occasion I guess so handy to have in the old card box :)

And it was ohhh so quick and easy to do - it took next to no time

Picture 008c copy

I went for one of the LOTV new die cut designs – I used Take It Easy – so there was no colouring to be done. I tell you peeps, these are so handy to have in for when you are pushed for time and at £1 for 6 designs, they are awesomely good value as well.

The papers are from the Aye Aye Captain collection by Nitwits and the sentiment is Pink Petticoat.

I do keep using that sentiment and the reason is that I printed out a page full of them onto some Safmat  and I just seem to reach for it when I need to put a greeting on.

But it covers a multitude  lol!!

Picture 012c copy

I have had this SU punch thing for years and cannot actually ever remember using it. I probably have to be fair  but I am struggling to remember when (shame isn't it!!)

Ooops I just noticed that my cutter blade needs replacing – spot the raggy edges on me Bazill :(

Picture 009c copy      Picture 010c copy

Picture 011c copy

OK so that’s me done for today.

We are taking Kyla to watch Mamma Mia at the Amphitheatre in town later – fingers crossed that the weather holds as we are taking a picnic with us. If it’s warm it should be fab but if it’s wet and windy, then it won’t be much fun  :(

Before I go I’ll leave you with a sneakie peekie of my card for tomoz …..

Picture 001c copy copy

So take care and I’ll be back in the morning.

Huggiest of hugs to all  xxx

15 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Dawny, love the card, I also love these cute squares from LOTV, I think I would be a bit lost without them to be honest, they make such lovely cards. Have fun later hope the weather stays dry. Hugs crafftykat x

Larisa said...

It looks great! Very nice papers you used for this card)

Sue said...

Hi Dawn
a gorgeous card, fab papers & design, they do come in handy when time is short, sue,x

kelly ledder said...

Love the card these look like fab bits to have to hand when a card has to be made last minute.
Was a lovely day today so hope it wasn't too hot in Chester x

Leann said...

Love it Pigster :)
Hope you're all OK, big, big hugs x x x

Kimberly said...

Ok you sold me girl, i so ordered some of these sheets...i was hoping for digital as i'm impatient waiting, but wait i must...awesome card....love it..TFS!
www.justwordz.ca

xxxtglxxx said...

Great card Dawny :) I love these images and am so tempted by them! I did just spoil myself with 7 of the new releases last night tho, so I had better be good! :D lol.

Fresh and clean looking, but cosy at the same time, love the blues!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome card, Dawny!! What an adorable little image and how handy to have him all colored up already! What a great thing to have on hand for a quick, yet fabulous card! Love it!
hugs, Sharon

Kelly Latevola said...

Love your layering Dawny! Wonderful card :)

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very good, creative and very interesting,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Hi Dawny wow love the image goes perfectly with the fab papers
Hugs Angie x

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Daeny, this is such a lovely card!
hugs
Doreen

Kerryn said...

Love this card!! I need to get some of those images for when I need to make a quick card!

Arline said...

Great card...love that image and the colours are great xx