Thursday 7 June 2012

Yeeeeehaaa & A Blast From The Past:)

Picture 007 copy    

Howdy lovely peeps and hope you are all OK.

Time to nip over and check out what’s happening at the  Lili’s Little Fairies Challenge and this week it’s

One For The Boys

There’s a brand new sponsor ….

sitelogo

J & C Creations,  so nip and check it all out if you get a sec :)

Picture 001 copy copy

So here’s what I did and we have a bit of a wild west thing going on today !!!

This image is called Yee Haa - I can only imagine what the poor doggie must be thinking - and this is perfect for any little cowboys out there!!

I coloured it with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E100, E11, R00, R20

The rest – B00, B39, B93, B95, B97, E15, E43, E50, E57, E81, R02, R05, R17, R27, R59, Y21, Y28

The papers are from the FQB Aye Aye Captain collection from the awesome Nitwits :)

Picture 004 copy

I’m back with Set 24 again – I really do love this set of tags and the possibilities to mix and match are endless.

You can clearly see in this close up that my small hole punch is in dire need of sharpening – doh!!!!

Picture 005 copy

I’ve been at the kraft card again :)

I’ve also been at the Magnolia leaf and swirl die again too!!

Picture 002 copy

Picture 003 copy

So that’s the old card done.

I have had a few probs with the old puter again today. Last night I went to shut down the pc and this message flashed up to let me know that I had a lot of spyware on the pc. It even listed the folders where this and all the nasty worms were supposed to be, along with links etc to remove them. Well it all looked very genuine  and there was even a McAfee type icon but something stopped me from clicking. I checked it out out this morning with out IT boys and it seems that it was indeedy a fake!! I would probably have wiped my computer had I clicked. I spend a lot of today running all types of diagnostics on here and thankfully it was all clean but my day has been disrupted thanks to whichever the half wit came up with that lil beauty!!! Anyway, I hope your fingers go mouldy and drop off you stoopid twerp, whoever you are!!!!

What is it with these morons – they clearly have a brain cell or two between their ears so why not use it for good purposes rather than to cause people like us who are minding their own business a whole heap of probs. I do run Malware software and anti virus scans regularly so I’ve now added a couple more anti this that and the other software as well. Paranoid perhaps but better that than no pc.

Vent over and breathe!!!

Right here’s a little sneakie peekie-poo of what’s appearing tomoz …..

sneakpeek

… can ya tell what it is yet!!!
So cos I’ve had a bit of a wasted sort of day, I’ve been a bit self indulgent with this week’s Blast From The Past. Not THAT long ago this one but one of my fave bands even though 'I’m probably wayy tooo old to like them really (not that I care about such trivialities cos they are fab). But I’d forgotten how much I love this track and then we were at a wedding a few weeks ago and this came on. My very pregnant Emma, who had not been drinking (of course) and had sat there very serenely all night with her lemonade bless her,  could contain herself no longer and up she got and was bopping away to it. We all thought that she would go into labour for sure  the next day but she didn’t. But it was less than a week later when she gave birth.
If you have good speakers on your pc, crank them up and sit back and listen to this. There is the official video version which is quite good, but I chose this one cos Jools at the beginning looks like he’s been sniffing the cork on the old vino – a trifle under the influence methinks but it’s quite funny, as is Al Murray’s Hootenanny!!!.
So enjoy and I’ll see ya tomorrow. Hugs to all xxx

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Love Kasabian! That card is gorgeous too, I love the little sentiments and of course the image is gorgeous :D the bright colours are perfect with it :)

Tags xx

Berry said...

Lol I def think Jools was a bit tipsy! Thanks for the music! Love the card too I have to get those tag stamps! Hugs rebekah xx

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous card love the layout and i do like these boy stamps sue xxx

Tracy said...

Hi Dawny
This is so cute, I love your image and the design too. Gorgeous papers. Bobby says Hi x
Happy crafting
Tracy x
(Lili's Little Fairies GDT)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

Love the card and your colouring is as fab as ever. I to have the tag sentiments - brill buy and so useful.
Love Sharon. x