Friday 20 July 2012

It’s All So Quiet …..Shhh Shhhhhh!!!

Picture 007 copy

Good morning lovely peeps and hope you are all OK today :)

It’s nearly the weekend and I am so excited because tomorrow I get to meet up with Claudia at long last. I am as excited by that as I am at doing one of her fabulous workshops :))))))))) I’m sure there will be pics to share so I’ll pop them on here next week.

But before that,  I have a little sneakie peekie for you and it’s one of the brand new Lili of The Valley Christmas stamps which are out on 25th – not too long to wait now.

This little sweetie doesn’t have an official name yet but we still think he is darn tooting cute!!!

Picture 001 copy

See what I mean – aww bless him. 

He’s sound asleep, waiting for the fat laddie in the red suit to call and dreaming of all the prezzies he will hopefully get.

I can almost hear him snoring!!!

Picture 005 copy

I coloured him with these Copics -

B0000, B000, B00, B12, C1, C4, C5, E42, E43, E50, E51, E53, E81, G0000, G000, G00, G21, R05, R17, R27, Y0000, Y21, Y28

And the pretty papers are all from the Nitwits FQB Holiday Charm collection – aren't they beautimous!!!

Picture 004 copy

The bow was made using Wavecrest Seam Binding and topped off with a sweet Red Small Polka Dot Spotty Button. Both are from The Ribbon Girl, of course!!! I am sooo getting me some more of those buttons ready for Christmas!!!

The borders were done with a Memory Box pearl lace die from Simon Says Stamp.

LOVE this die!!!!

Picture 006 copy  

I did the sentiment on the computer :)

As soon as I saw the image, I knew exactly what I wanted to go with it.

Picture 002 copy

Picture 003 copy

So that’s the old card done, but before I tootle off, have you heard the news?

Here you go, have a peeps  ………..

lotvsummeropendaynewsletter

… and I for one cannot wait because these Open Days are brilliant.

So make a date in your diaries chicksies and we hope to see lots of you there.

There are different classes on offer including 'Advanced Marker Pen Colouring with Bev,  'Beginner's Marker Pen Colouring with el Piggy here,  'Colouring with Distress Inks with Laila' and 'Beginner's Cardmaking with Anne'. Places are limited so if you would like more information and to book, please email erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk

And finally …..

minimasterpiecesoutnow

… have you seen these?

I’ll be making some stuff with them over the next few days so I’ll pop back and share but these really are the best things since sliced bread - perfect for those times when you need a card in a hurry and don't have ages to spend colouring in an image. And super good value as well :)  And you can see them all right here!!

So that’s me done for today and I’m off to pack for the weekend – wooohoooooo!!!

Have a good one, whatever you are doing and I’ll see you next week.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

15 comments:

rachel said...

wow this is gorgeous - and the open day looks fabulous - wish I could go! Hugs rachel xx

marjoleincreatief said...

Wow love the new stamps.....
are they outon 25. this month???

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Dawny, I love that cute image and the colours and layout are really beautiful

I hope you have a great weekend
Hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

wonderful card Dawny.. I am loving all the inspiration for the new stamps. But its making it very hard for me to choose which ones I want.. As so far I want all of them, better save some pennies.. lol.

Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, looking forward to the new release.

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is gorgeous. What a great colours did you use! Hugs, Ankie

Shazza said...

beautiful card, wish I lived close enough to attend the open days, enjoy x

Kara Lynne said...

Very adorable image, thanks for showing him! Your card is beautiful!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Rietxx

Analia Cristina said...

WOW!This is a lovely card!!!Greating!

Anne-Marie said...

I've saved some birthday money to spend on these new beauties.....bring 'em on...haaaa!
Gorgeous card, me duck....love all those layers!

Helen said...

lovely image; beautiful card.

Annette said...

Soooo wish I lived close enough to go to the open day. Hope you have lots of crafty fun.
Annette (Netty)
xx

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

ooooh how do i love youre blog, just become a follower of youre lovely blog,

have a nice weekend

hugs
angelique

Suzie McFloozy said...

This is just beautiful - love all your fabulous layers - What is that swirl die ? I have been looking for a new swirl and this one is fab x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo