Friday 2 May 2014

A Fairy Nice Cup of Tea :)

Hi there sweet peeps and hope you are all OK today.
A nice loooong weekend looms, yayyyy : )

I’ve got another Lili of The Valley Birthday Fairy sneakie peekie to share today and this little lovely is called

Fairy Tea.

She’s adorable I  think.

And here she is.
I thought I’d do a different shaped card today and I used a Go-Kreate die to make the base.

I coloured her with the following Copics (it’s loong list I’m afraid!!) –

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R02
Hair – E31, E33, E34, E35, E39
The rest – E0000, E02, E08, E11, E30, E31, E34, E35, E39, E49, E50, E95, E97, YG0000, YG00, YG03, YG95, YR00, YR02, YR61

I did add Glamour Dust but only to her wings, headband and skirt.

The papers are from a Pressed In Time paper pad – gorgeous colours : )

Now I saw these on The Ribbon Girl website and I KNEW they would be perfect for this image. 
They are
Acorn Caps and they are so sweet.

The bow is made using 15mm Pale Peach No 71 Berisiford Satin ribbon and I topped it with some Green Mix Hemp Twine then added the acorn cap on top.

It would work this way or if you upturned the acorn cap.

I even made a little tea cup out of one to match the one on the image.
Awwww : )

Not sure that handle would stand up to too much tea though lol!!!

So that’s my card for today and I hope you like it.
It was actually quite quick to put together but it looks like it took longer.

Enjoy your day and I’ll be back as soon as soon with some more cardage.

Huggiest of hugs to all xx

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious. Loving the autumn colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great shaped card, we all seem to get stuck in the rut of making square cards. Love the colours and, of course, the cute fairy!
Lorraine

Julye said...

Am lovin these new images and clever you those acorns are perfect thanks for the sneak peaks

Debbie said...

Ah Dawny Soooooo Sweet. Debbiex

Unknown said...

Oh this is just too cute, I love everything about it. Stunning card. Fern x

Sue said...

WOW! I love this Dawny. Adorable image, gorgeous papers and wonderful detailing too.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

A beautiful card Dawny - love the image, so sweet and the gorgeous colour combo. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

susiestacey said...

Another stunner Dawny, love all these new sweeties x Susan x

Sonia said...

This is beautiful Dawny, I so wish i could get into my crafting again.
Hope you are well? xxx

HelenClaire said...

I love this image, coloured so beautifully. Think I need more copics!