Thursday 16 April 2015

Take One Header Die … Part 2

Hi peeps.

As promised, I’m back again with a couple more cards I made using the Tonic Garden Terrace header die set.
Once again I’ll put the supplies and links at the end of the post

The first one today is ……

… an easel card.

Another super easy one to do – I folded a piece of A4 card which had been trimmed to 5” wide into 3.
I die cut one end using both inner and outer edges, then made another edge and stuck it onto the top of the section that had been cut so that there was one and each end.

The inside is just covered in white card and I made a border from  another piece of pale aqua card to go on the bottom, again using both inner and outer edges.

More beautiful blooms made using the  Bellus Buttercup and Delicate Daisy Entwining Trellis dies – LOVE these.
The leaves are made from the
Flora Frames set.


For the second one, I did a similar thing as the first card.

But instead of using it an an easel card, I folded it up to form a little wallet.
I made a little tag thing to pop inside -  you can see it here underneath the card.
It’s very plain here but you could add your sentiment or write a message on it


You could also turn this sideways on to make another type of card – like a Z fold.

I hope that you’ve enjoyed seeing these – I think that these dies are so versatile.
Here’s the supplies that I used – same as yesterday really ..

Tonic Garden Terrace Header Die Set

Tonic Layering Dies Set - Scalloped Squares

Tonic Trellis Circles Die Set

Tonic  Topper die set - Happy Birthday Pansy
Tonic Entwining Trellis Bellus Buttercup Set
Tonic Entwining Trellis Delicate Daisy set

Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops – Pearl

Tonic Nuvo Glitter – Diamond

I’ll see you tomorrow  with something completely different and very very new : )

Enjoy the rest of your day and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

2 comments:

Jane said...

These are so pretty Dawny..they would also make perfect wedding invitations x

Debra K. said...

More gorgeous cards Dawny! Such lovely designed cards. Am I allowed to pin your cards on my Pinterest board for inspiration? Debra x